Any moment now the linden trees in Brooklyn are going to open and shower the streets in their sweet scent. When that happens, I’ll be ready with a pair of pruners and a bike basket to carry my rewards home with me. Here, a few accessories that are necessary (and not so unnecessary) for getting the job done.
1. A button back tunic for looking elegant.
2. Handmade shoes for treading lightly.
3. Latin for Gardeners for doing my grandfather proud.
4. A herringbone scarf for waving dramatically behind me as I bicycle around looking for low-hanging branches.
5. Fancy pruners for harvesting.
6. Healing salve for patching post-foraging scrapes.
7. A bike basket for carting home the goods.
8. Sunglasses for staying ingognito…just because.
I studied Latin for 6 years in school! I have to get that book!! Oh what a great post to get in the mood of spring!! =) Hopefully the temperatures come back up in New York like they did early this week!
Ergo – Blog
That dress is perfect! Beautiful collection, as always.
Gorgeous selection, completely fallen in love with the dress!
I love ELF, their shoes are amazing!
Again, a whole new list of things to go on my Christmas list…
Those shoes! very lovely.
I know you're not a small blog, but as you know I ADORE your blog, so I TAGGED/nominated you and your lovely blog for the Liebster award! Questions are listed and posted on my blog.
Always looking forward to this beautiful series on your blog! Have a sunny spring weekend 🙂
i love this so much, ive always wanted to live in new york city, but this makes it almost unbearable x
That Latin for Gardeners book is beautiful! Going on my wishlist..
beautiful. the tunic is a stunner.
I have a Blockshop scarf in blue herringbone, and I love it! It classes up any outfit.
Comments are moderated.