where to begin? so much has happened in the past few weeks that i’ve been away that i hardly know where to start. but start i will, with a list:
1) james defended his master’s in north carolina. he got lots of hugs. probably not enough.
3) there was more sound editing for this new little project than i care to remember.
4) there were final plans made for a 2 week residency in ireland. i leave early june. squeal.
5) and more plans secured for a summer to be spent on the farm and in the city. i. can’t. wait.
6) there was a street installation
7) an outdoor film screening
8) a cupcake (or two)
9) mother’s day
10) and pizza on the grill to celebrate the end of my first year of grad school
but enough about me, what’s been happening in your world? i’m full to brimming with excitement about this summer, mostly because i’m hoping it will mean i get to spend a little bit more time in this space and visiting with all of you! what are your summer plans? does it feel more like summer where you are than it does here?