Everything rachets up a bit in the fall, doesn’t it? Mostly I find the renewed energy to be inspiring. There are new projects to start, new deadlines to keep, new connections to make, and new goals to set. James is back to his school-year teaching schedule which means slightly longer hours and I’m gearing up for a season that’s chockfull of new posts, a site redesign, and—oh, yeah—all of the work that’s coming with preparing my little book to hit the shelves in the new year. With all of the hum and busyness, weekends are feeling a little more precious these days. Lately, I’ve found myself having mid-week daydreams about lazy Saturday mornings. And when I spotted the incredibly sweet track suit in Willaby’s fall collection, my daydreaming reached peak levels. Here’s what I’d envision for a lazy fall morning at home with Faye, slight chill in the air included.
1. The beautifully illustrated Home by Carson Ellis for daydreaming.
2. This 7-Tone Pentatonic Glockenspiel for music-making.
3. This Khadi Crib Quilt for lounging on.
4. The Reversible Lounge Shirt and Reversible Lounge Pant for lounging in.
5. This Wooden Wand for casting spells.
6. These Day Hike Booties for padding tiny toes.
More make-believing, right HERE.
Yes–love that little Willaby suit, too!
Thank you, Erin!
Comments are moderated.