Tip #86: Holiday gift ideas.
This year, I went tiny with my holiday decorating. Tiny trees with tiny lights because nothing else would do. More on that here.
But today let’s talk a little about the gifts that come as part of the season’s rituals. Last year I let you know my favorite categories of goods for tiny apartment gift giving, but this year, I’ve decided to let you in on my top ten gifts. Herewith, ten useful things to give tiny apartment dwellers, without, as my mom would say, upsetting the apple cart:
1. a bathmat wee enough to fit in a tiny bathroom.
2. a cutting board, with a handle to hang from (sold out & one of a kind, but keep your eyes open for more of the same).
3. bath towels pretty enough to look at, thin enough to dry quickly.
4. an extra seat for folding away.
5. a delicious candle, because comestibles win every time.
6. an extension cord, because even basics should be easy on the eyes.
7. a two-in-one pan, because of course.
8. magnetic hooks, because hanging things comes in handy.
9. a set of cord wraps, for wrangling.
10. a trusty radio, because it’s one of the favorite things we have in our tiny spot
Tiny apartment survival tips #1 – 85 right here.
Cant resist a candle! x
Such a good, sensible list! That Le Creuset two in one is magnificent. Want want want.
great suggestions! we're building a tiny home (~140sq ft) and i'm always looking for useful and convenient tools and gadgets 🙂
Thanks for the tips, especially about the bath mat and towels. I bought a West Elm bath mat not realizing that it would be a little too big for my tiny bathroom, so I'll keep suggestions in mind for next time.
Ahhhhh those tiny lights and tiny trees are so charming!
your list is so great! every single item on this list i would be happy to receive and happy to give!
Hello Erin, I was curious to know if you used any makeup, if so what brands? Thank you 🙂
Great tips as usual, I am interested to know if you use the Thayer's witch hazel both morning/night? Also do you just let water run down your face? Your no cleanser concept has really intrigued me, thank you.
This is a great post and i really like this and thanks for sharing the views with us. this post express how to adjust a life in a tiny apartments it is really great post……….
Thanks for sharing the great suggestions, really love this post. I am very happy to get these information. Thanks again!
cute pics 🙂
Comments are moderated.