Tip #86: Holiday gift ideas.
But today let’s talk a little about the gifts that come as part of the season’s rituals. Last year I let you know my favorite categories of goods for tiny apartment gift giving, but this year, I’ve decided to let you in on my top ten gifts. Herewith, ten useful things to give tiny apartment dwellers, without, as my mom would say, upsetting the apple cart:
1. a bathmat wee enough to fit in a tiny bathroom.
2. a cutting board, with a handle to hang from (sold out & one of a kind, but keep your eyes open for more of the same).
3. bath towels pretty enough to look at, thin enough to dry quickly.
4. an extra seat for folding away.
5. a delicious candle, because comestibles win every time.
6. an extension cord, because even basics should be easy on the eyes.
7. a two-in-one pan, because of course.
8. magnetic hooks, because hanging things comes in handy.
9. a set of cord wraps, for wrangling.
10. a trusty radio, because it’s one of the favorite things we have in our tiny spot
Tiny apartment survival tips #1 – 85 right here.